Monday, October 8, 2012

Where did the last year go???????

Ok so I am not real sure how I can possibly now have a 3 year old and a 1 year old but it is true. It is hard to believe how fast the last year has went. Both of my kiddos have been such a blessing to Josh and I. They both bring their own different characteristics to the family.
I took Caleb last Wednesday for his 1 year check up and shots. He got 4 this go around. He was none to happy about having to be held down. He weighed 21 lbs.  and he is 29 1/2 inches long. The doctor checked his eyes with a machine and he has to see an opthomaligist on Friday to make sure one of his eyes isn't weaker than the other. In the next little bit I am going to post some pictures of him from the last year. Enjoy.











No comments:

Post a Comment