Sunday, July 10, 2011

Very Overdue Entry

Ok so I think I am busy with one child, I can't imagine what it will be like with two. Since my last post all kinds of things have happened. I am now starting my 28th week of pregnancy. Had a doctor's appointment this past Thursday. Everything is looking great. Baby is growing and the heartbeat was in the 140's. We are having a boy and we are not totally convinced but his name will probably Caleb James but not so sure yet. Josh was finally able to feel him move for the first time last night. We are getting very excited and cannot wait to finally meet him in just a short time more. We celbrated Rylee's 2nd birthday in April and I sure can't believe how fast the time has flew by. She is learning lots at the day care some good and some bad. She really does enjoy hanging out with her buddies though that is for sure. This past week has been very exciting. Last weekend her and I went home to my parents and spent 4 days with them. We went to one of my mom's friends pools and had a blast swimming. Rylee even went off the diving board. Josh took her to the zoo on Wednesday and then today she had daddy time while playing outside with her "new" car and tricycle. (thanks to Jay and Lucille). To end the day out we went to Cole's 2nd birthday party and I do believe she had a great time with all of her friends. Well I don't want to bore you so I will call it a night. Have a great weekend everyone and enjoy the pictures.
Learning to ride the tricycle with her daddy

My girl who thinks she has to wear everyone else's shoes

She was definitly a waterdog this past weekend.

Nothing like 2 peas in a pod, just wished we lived closer

Kailie, Carson and Rylee

Kailie

Carson

No comments:

Post a Comment