Friday, February 25, 2011

What a week

Since my last post lots of things have been going on. Last weekend I got to spend it with my parents, my sister and her two kiddos. Then Josh ended up pulling a double shift on Saturday night and worked 16 hours, but managed to come home and go to church with us but when he come home and ate lunch he crashed. My sister, mom and I had some fun playing on the WII Fit. We had more than fun we had a blast. (I should of taken pictures but I forgot too.) Rylee and Kailie played on Saturday together while daddy took Carson to the Farm Machinery Show. On Sunday they left and then my mother in law came and spent the night with us. Rylee sure did enjoy her grandparents time this weekend. For the past month Rylee has been waking up at 4:30 in the morning but I think maybe we have got out of that habit hopefully. On Wednesday Rylee went to spend the day with Erin and Cole while Josh had an interview for a seargent's position at the prison. Then on Thursday we went to the doctor's office and found out we have another (suprise) ear infection. More antibiotics and a vistit in 3 weeks. Then we had fun that night with Slade and Max at Slade's 2nd birthday party. Well that is about enough for now. I am going to try to get this house cleaned up today because my parents are coming back up tommorow to celebrate my birthday with me. Here are some pictures from the past weekend. Enjoy. Have a great day everyone.
Rylee and Kailie playing in the tent together.
The joys of pottying with your cousin. Kailie uses the potty but Rylee would sit in there for company. Grandma let them read books while using the potty. Sweet memories.

Uncle Josh with Kailie and Rylee


No comments:

Post a Comment